Scrum Master Certification (SMC™)
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment. The purpose of the exam is to confirm the applicants have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply Scrum in the projects and to tailor Scrum in a particular scenario.
SMC™ professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Once the course is purchased/accessed, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason. All online training courses are tested extensively on all types of systems, browsers, and devices. We can assist you to get started with the course, if you are having any trouble.
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
- Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master or for someone who is already a Scrum master in his organization. Scrum Master is an important role in any Scrum team and need not be a technology expert to be effective. Moreover, although Scrum is popular in the IT industry, it can be used effectively across different industries. The SBOK Guide, on which the SMC course is based on, can be used as an effective guide for implementation.
An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course. The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current Pass Rate: 95%
Agile and Scrum Overview
○ Agile Overview
○ Agile Principles
○ Agile Methods
○ Scrum Overview
○ Scrum Advantages
○ Core Roles
○ Non-core Roles
○ Product Owner
○ Scrum Master
○ Scrum Team
Scrum Project Phases
○ Plan and Estimate
○ Review and Retrospect
○ Inputs, Tools, and Outputs for each process in each phase
○ Scalability of Scrum
○ Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
○ Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
○ Transition to Scrum
○ Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
○ Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
○ Importance of Executive Support
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification